Thursday, June 6, 2019

Thank You, Union County Democrats, for Your Support!


I want to just take a moment to thank all those whose faith in the work that the Union County Board of Chosen Freeholders has been doing has held strong. I am grateful for your support, and I am thankful that my Freeholder colleagues, Chair Bette Jane Kowalski and Sergio Granados, and our Surrogate, James LaCorte, were also re-elected as Democratic candidates. There is much work to be done, but I am glad for the support of the majority of Democratic voters who came out on Tuesday, June 4. 

I will be out and about this spring and summer, and I look forward to seeing you at some of our events and meetings. I will continue to post events and activities of importance to Union County residents. I am dedicated to serving you! 

All best,

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment